Tuesday 4 March 2014

Me, Myself and I

Hey my name is Lydia, if you haven't guessed already I'm all about bad puns.
Along with making terrible jokes my other skills involve obsessing over books/movies/Tv shows, eating all the food in the fridge and sleeping, so as you can tell I'm a very talented person.
Obviously I'm into the art scene, but most of my art is based on the fictional universes that at the time I was engaged with, occasionally I'll have drawings that are completely my own but usually it's expanding on other images or ideas.

Oh right I better mention where I'm from. I've moved quite a bit throughout my life but always in the Waikato, before coming down here I was living out in the whops on your way to Raglan and believe me when I say whops. I had absolutely no cell phone coverage and we were only able to get broadband last year after years of that delightful dial-up connection.

I wasn't kidding when I mentioned terrible jokes, these are the type of posters I make and If you've seen the  Lord of the Rings you'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment